- Vitamins With a Cause - UnaBellaVita upholds a one-for-one pledge. This means for every bottle of vitamins you purchase, a year's worth of vitamins are given to a child in need. Our mission is to end vitamin & mineral deficiency around the world, a.k.a. hidden hunger.
- Highest Quality & Purity - UnaBellaVita sources only the finest ingredients. Since 2010, the UnaBellaVita team has searched far & wide to perfect its manufacturing practices. We have gone to great lengths in securing raw materials & formulas suitable for you & your family. Compare our products to those found at Whole Foods.
- Made in the USA With a 100% Money-Back Guarantee - Our vitamins are made in the USA & are cGMP ("current Good Manufacturing Practice") certified. We at UnaBellaVita stand by the quality of our product & its benefits to your body. If in any way, you are not satisfied, we will happily provide a no questions asked, 100% money-back guarantee.
- 100% Recycled & Sustainable - We care about our environment & we know you do too! That is why UnaBellaVita products are all made from post-consumer recycled bottles. Please remember to recycle our bottles after you fully enjoy the goodness within!
- This Product's Benefits for You - Our Digestive Enzyme Complex is vegetarian sourced. Products classified as digestive enzymes help facilitate digestion, absorption of nutrients, maintain the proper pH in the gastrointestinal tract, and act as a barrier against invasion of viruses and bacteria.
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, imply cure or prevent any disease
Details: Our Mission: Buy One Give One Beautiful Life | Every bottle you buy gives a year's worth of vitamins to a child in need. Our mission is to help cure vitamin and mineral deficiencies, a.k.a. hidden hunger. Vitamins are the best investment in the world for the development of a child. "In the early stages of life, the die is cast. If a child is not getting the right micronutrients, the effect is permanent ... I had never seen anything in my life that could have so much impact for so little money and be sustainable," - David Dodson, Founder of Project Healthy Children (quoted by Nick Kristof in World's Healthiest Food). Our Product: Our Digestive Enzyme Complex is vegetarian sourced. Products classified as digestive enzymes help facilitate digestion, absorption of nutrients, maintain the proper pH in the gastrointestinal tract, and act as a barrier against invasion of viruses and bacteria. There are seven basic types of digestive enzymes, each with various sub-classifications and differing functions. The basic enzymes and their specific functions are as follows: amylase digests starches; cellulase digests fibers; lactase digests dairy products; lipases digest fats, oils and triglycerides; maltase digests starch and grains; protease digests proteins; and sucrase digests sugars. Although our formula features vegetarian sourced enzymes, it is important to note that some other enzymes are extracted from animal sources such as the pancreas, liver and stomach of cows or pigs. Examples of animal enzymes include oxbile, trypsin, chymotrypsin, rennin, pepsin, and pancreatin. Our formula does include other plant-based enzymes such as bromelain from pineapple and papain from papaya. Poor digestive function has been linked to many symptoms and a wide variety of clinical digestive conditions. It is also important to note that there have been few clinical studies regarding the use of digestive enzyme products in the treatment of specific digestive conditions.