- Vitamins With a Cause - UnaBellaVita upholds a one-for-one pledge. This means for every bottle of vitamins you purchase, a year's worth of vitamins are given to a child in need. Our mission is to end vitamin & mineral deficiency around the world, a.k.a. hidden hunger.
- Highest Quality & Purity - UnaBellaVita sources only the finest ingredients. Since 2010, the UnaBellaVita team has searched far & wide to perfect its manufacturing practices. We have gone to great lengths in securing raw materials & formulas suitable for you & your family. Compare our products to those found at Whole Foods.
- Made in the USA With a 100% Money-Back Guarantee - Our vitamins are made in the USA & are cGMP ("current Good Manufacturing Practice") certified. We at UnaBellaVita stand by the quality of our product & its benefits to your body. If in any way, you are not satisfied, we will happily provide a no questions asked, 100% money-back guarantee.
- 100% Recycled & Sustainable - We care about our environment & we know you do too! That is why UnaBellaVita products are all made from post-consumer recycled bottles. Please remember to recycle our bottles after you fully enjoy the goodness within!
- This Product's Benefits for You - Magnesium is essential for hundreds of chemical reactions in the body. It functions as a coenzyme (participating in over 300 enzymatic reactions) for proper function of nerves and muscles, formation of bones, and energy metabolism. Recent studies suggest that is of particular importance for healthy heart function. It also may help to lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Magnesium works synergistically with calcium by increasing i
Legal Disclaimer: Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, imply cure or prevent any disease
Details: Our Mission: Buy One Give One Beautiful Life | Every bottle you buy gives a year's worth of vitamins to a child in need. Our mission is to help cure vitamin and mineral deficiencies, a.k.a. hidden hunger. Vitamins are the best investment in the world for the development of a child. "In the early stages of life, the die is cast. If a child is not getting the right micronutrients, the effect is permanent ... I had never seen anything in my life that could have so much impact for so little money and be sustainable," - David Dodson, Founder of Project Healthy Children (quoted by Nick Kristof in World's Healthiest Food). Our Product: Magnesium is essential for hundreds of chemical reactions in the body. It functions as a coenzyme (participating in over 300 enzymatic reactions) for proper function of nerves and muscles, formation of bones, and energy metabolism. Recent studies suggest that is of particular importance for healthy heart function. It also may help to lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Magnesium works synergistically with calcium by increasing its absorption and may increase bone density as well. In fact, the body stores 60% of its magnesium in the bones, 26% is in the muscle tissues and the remaining magnesium is stored in the soft tissues of the body. Magnesium helps the body to utilize vitamins B6, C, and E. When combined with B6 it helps to reduce and dissolve calcium phosphate stones. Magnesium supplementation is necessary for many people; deficiency is quite common in the United States. The U.S. Department of Agriculture estimates that 75 percent of Americans do not get an adequate supply of magnesium via their diet. Some of the reasons for deficiency include: diet high in processed foods, soil depletion, high calcium intake, stress, intense physical activity, alcoholism, and the use of certain medications.