- Vitamins With a Cause - UnaBellaVita upholds a one-for-one pledge. This means for every bottle of vitamins you purchase, a year's worth of vitamins are given to a child in need. Our mission is to end vitamin & mineral deficiency around the world, a.k.a. hidden hunger.
- Highest Quality & Purity - UnaBellaVita sources only the finest ingredients. Since 2010, the UnaBellaVita team has searched far & wide to perfect its manufacturing practices. We have gone to great lengths in securing raw materials & formulas suitable for you & your family. Compare our products to those found at Whole Foods.
- Made in the USA With a 100% Money-Back Guarantee - Our vitamins are made in the USA & are cGMP ("current Good Manufacturing Practice") certified. We at UnaBellaVita stand by the quality of our product & its benefits to your body. If in any way, you are not satisfied, we will happily provide a no questions asked, 100% money-back guarantee.
- 100% Recycled & Sustainable - We care about our environment & we know you do too! That is why UnaBellaVita products are all made from post-consumer recycled bottles. Please remember to recycle our bottles after you fully enjoy the goodness within!
- This Product's Benefits for You - Spirulina (arthrospira platensis) is a genus of blue-green algae. Spirulina can produce 20 times more protein per acre than soybeans. It is a concentrated source of many nutrients including: predigested proteins, amino acids, chlorophyll, essential fatty acids (most notably Gamma Linolenic Acid or GLA), and several vitamins (Vitamin A, Beta Carotene, Vitamin E and the Vitamin B complex, most notably Vitamin B 12).
Details: Our Mission: Buy One Give One Beautiful Life | Every bottle you buy gives a year's worth of vitamins to a child in need. Our mission is to help cure vitamin and mineral deficiencies, a.k.a. hidden hunger. Vitamins are the best investment in the world for the development of a child. "In the early stages of life, the die is cast. If a child is not getting the right micronutrients, the effect is permanent ... I had never seen anything in my life that could have so much impact for so little money and be sustainable," - David Dodson, Founder of Project Healthy Children (quoted by Nick Kristof in World's Healthiest Food). Our Product: Spirulina (arthrospira platensis) is a genus of blue-green algae. The most commonly cultivated species are S.maxima and S.platensis. Spirulina is a spiral shaped single cell organism that closely resembles a bacterium. Due to its high chlorophyll content, Spirulina typically turns lakes and ponds in which it grows a dark blue-green. Blue-green algae are believed to be one of the first living organisms on the earth and may have existed as long as 3.6 billion years ago. It is speculated that algae may have helped produce the oxygen in the atmosphere allowing all other life on earth to evolve. Spirulina is usually grown in brackish water (water that is saltier than freshwater but not as salty as seawater) and in non-fertile land that cannot be used by other crops. Spirulina can produce 20 times more protein per acre than soybeans. It is a concentrated source of many nutrients including: predigested proteins, amino acids, chlorophyll, essential fatty acids (most notably Gamma Linolenic Acid or GLA), and several vitamins (Vitamin A, Beta Carotene, Vitamin E and the Vitamin B complex, most notably Vitamin B 12). Research Indicates: May support healthy blood sugar balance Commonly used for halitosis and body odor Rich source of Chlorophyll and other key nutrients