Our Quality

Since 2010, The UnaBellaVita team has searched far and wide to perfect its manufacturing practices. We pledge to you that we will be honest and clear in our labeling and our claims. We pledge to only deal with manufacturers that have been reviewed by independent agencies and by UnaBellaVita's owners. We pledge to respect your health. Hold us accountable.

Quality

UnaBellaVita only sells and gives products that meet our high standards for quality. In addition to UnaBellaVita's mission to cure hidden hunger in children, we are also devoted to selling you high-quality supplements and connecting you with transparent information. We encourage you to research the manufacturing quality of your supplements, regardless of whether you buy from UnaBellaVita.

Our Manufacturer

When we started UnaBellaVita, we looked for three attributes in our manufacturer: 1) Made in the U.S.A.; 2) Certified as meeting Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as regulated by the Food and Drug Administration; and 3) Certified as meeting Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as regulated by NSF International (NSF). We have achieved these goals.

We have visited our manufacturer's facility and have thoroughly researched their reputation. Our manufacturer uses high-quality ingredients and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. Our manufacturer has an open-door policy that allows us to make unannounced visits to inspect their 132,000-square-foot facility.

NSF Good Manufacturing Practices

NSF International is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that is devoted to public health, safety, and transparency. The NSF holds its members to rigorous Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification examinations. Our manufacturer is in good standing with NSF and can be found on its list of members.

NSF describes their independent inspection process, stating, "NSF's long history of developing and running third party certification programs along with our state-of-the-art analytical laboratories and highly skilled staff of chemists and microbiologists, means we have the knowledge and expertise to evaluate the composition of dietary supplements."

NSF's GMP certification process includes: 1) Application, 2) Formulation Review, 3) Facility Audit, 4) Product Testing, and 5) Documentation Report Registration and Certification. 

UnaBellaVita is proud to assure you that our manufacturer fully complies with NSF's rigorous GMP standards. Regardless of where you buy your supplements, we recommend that you look for a GMP certification from either NSF or USP.

FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) created Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for the supplement industry in June 2007 based on years of investigation. The cGMP regulations "will require that proper controls are in place for dietary supplements so that they are processed in a consistent manner, and meet quality standards." The regulations prevent the use of "wrong ingredients, too much or too little of a dietary ingredient, improper packaging, improper labeling, and contamination problems due to natural toxins, bacteria, pesticides, glass, lead, or other substances."

Our manufacturer fully complies with the FDA's cGMP standards.

Made in the USA

All UnaBellaVita supplements are manufactured in the United States of America. We believe that the USA maintains the world's highest standards for supplement ingredients and manufacturing processes.

Organic (Points to QAI and to USDA logos)

UnaBellaVita sells USDA certified organic products. To be clear, not all of our supplements are USDA certified organic. You will see the USDA organic seal on our labels where applicable. The USDA website provides extensive information on the process of obtaining organic certification. We are proud of our organic line and we hope to expand it as we grow.

The USDA National Organic Program has four categories of certification: 1) 100% Organic; 2) 95% Organic; 3) 70% Made with Organic Ingredients; 4) Less than 70% Organic Ingredients. All of UnaBellaVita's Certified Organic products meet the 95% Organic standard and the remaining 5% of ingredients comply with the organic standards of Quality Assurance International, which is an international organic certifying company accredited by the USDA. We maintain a high-organic standard. We encourage you to investigate our organic standards as well as the standards of other supplement companies.